- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection
- Natasha Lyonne Told Me Why She’s Addicted Now to SoulCycle, Not Drugs
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Upon the Vanity Fair cover debut of the stunning Caitlyn Jenner, I had the chance (for Yahoo Style) to explain why I felt that, though achieving perfect traditional “womanliness” is great if that’s what you want and you have the resources, it’s not … Continue reading
On the eve of the third season of Netflix’s runaway women’s-prison hit Orange is the New Black, I had a great talk with Natasha Lyonne on how she’s put down heroin and picked up SoulCycle, how she can count on her bestie Chloe … Continue reading
With the Supreme Court’s marriage decision looming, I spent a week in LGBT bars throughout Indiana in May for The Nation magazine to find out just how widespread discrimination against gay and trans people there actually was. The answer? Very. And … Continue reading