In hippie-ishly quaint Woodstock, NY, the amazing Martha Frankel is the queen of all things book related, including the local book festival, and she was generous enough to have me on her supercool podcast Woodstock Book Talk so we could chat about my new novel “Correspondents.” Check it out! I’m really grateful that Martha took the time to go deep with me on the book…she’s a great interviewer!
- Rhode Island folks! I’ll be reading from “Correspondents” at Cranston Public Library on Oct. 22 at 7pm—and would love to meet you!
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection