With the Supreme Court’s marriage decision looming, I spent a week in LGBT bars throughout Indiana in May for The Nation magazine to find out just how widespread discrimination against gay and trans people there actually was. The answer? Very. And Indiana is one of 29 states with no protection laws for LGBT people–nor is there a federal law. Here’s a look at plans to conquer the final frontier of LGBT rights in the U.S.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection
- Natasha Lyonne Told Me Why She’s Addicted Now to SoulCycle, Not Drugs
- A Week in Indiana Showed Me Just how Widespread anti-LGBT Discrimination Really Is
- WANT CONTEMPORARY EDGE IN A CLASSICAL ENVELOPE? CHECK OUT VIENNA
- GAY MEN AND MISOGYNY: ROSE McGOWAN’S HALF-RIGHT