With the Supreme Court’s marriage decision looming, I spent a week in LGBT bars throughout Indiana in May for The Nation magazine to find out just how widespread discrimination against gay and trans people there actually was. The answer? Very. And Indiana is one of 29 states with no protection laws for LGBT people–nor is there a federal law. Here’s a look at plans to conquer the final frontier of LGBT rights in the U.S.
- Rhode Island folks! I’ll be reading from “Correspondents” at Cranston Public Library on Oct. 22 at 7pm—and would love to meet you!
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection