On the eve of the third season of Netflix’s runaway women’s-prison hit Orange is the New Black, I had a great talk with Natasha Lyonne on how she’s put down heroin and picked up SoulCycle, how she can count on her bestie Chloe Sevigny for anything (even forgotten keys!) and why she thinks OITNB fans have a special time-compression machine that allows them to watch 13 hours of episodes in about three hours! She’s salty, funny, wise and authentic–love her!
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection
- Natasha Lyonne Told Me Why She’s Addicted Now to SoulCycle, Not Drugs