Many fashion insiders were outraged when they learned that disgraced design genius John Galliano would be the new creative director at the avant-garde Maison Martin Margiela…but their outrage had nothing (well, little) to do with the drunken anti-Semitic meltdown that got him fired from Dior in 2011. Here’s the real reason the news was greeted with confusion and dismay (and, let’s admit it, more than a smidge of curiosity and excitement) by the fashion faithful.
- Rhode Island folks! I’ll be reading from “Correspondents” at Cranston Public Library on Oct. 22 at 7pm—and would love to meet you!
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection