For this July 2014 cover story for New York magazine, I talked to dozens of gay men of all ages and races about whether Truvada, the first pill approved to prevent HIV infection, would change their feelings about sex and intimacy. This is quite a frank and also very moving story if I don’t say so myself, so brace yourself!
- Rhode Island folks! I’ll be reading from “Correspondents” at Cranston Public Library on Oct. 22 at 7pm—and would love to meet you!
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection