For The New York Times, I had the great pleasure of sitting down with actors John Lithgow and Alfred Molina to talk to them about playing a longtime gay married couple forced to live apart in Ira Sachs’ wonderful new film Love is Strange. I was taken by surprise at the end of the interview, in a way that reflected the film’s inevitably tear-inducing conclusion.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection
- Natasha Lyonne Told Me Why She’s Addicted Now to SoulCycle, Not Drugs
- A Week in Indiana Showed Me Just how Widespread anti-LGBT Discrimination Really Is
- WANT CONTEMPORARY EDGE IN A CLASSICAL ENVELOPE? CHECK OUT VIENNA
- GAY MEN AND MISOGYNY: ROSE McGOWAN’S HALF-RIGHT