In chatty New York City, few topics are off the table…except, that is, the Israel/Palestine conflict. Why do New Yorkers clam up? How can we talk about this productively without escalating into words that hurt or offend? In the wake of recent fighting in the region, I talked to a wide array of New Yorkers about this for New York magazine.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection
- Natasha Lyonne Told Me Why She’s Addicted Now to SoulCycle, Not Drugs
- A Week in Indiana Showed Me Just how Widespread anti-LGBT Discrimination Really Is
- WANT CONTEMPORARY EDGE IN A CLASSICAL ENVELOPE? CHECK OUT VIENNA
- GAY MEN AND MISOGYNY: ROSE McGOWAN’S HALF-RIGHT