In chatty New York City, few topics are off the table…except, that is, the Israel/Palestine conflict. Why do New Yorkers clam up? How can we talk about this productively without escalating into words that hurt or offend? In the wake of recent fighting in the region, I talked to a wide array of New Yorkers about this for New York magazine.
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection
- Natasha Lyonne Told Me Why She’s Addicted Now to SoulCycle, Not Drugs