I pursued this question for New York magazine in the wake of Robin Williams’ death, talking to people who grieved for him–and for Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Cory Monteith–as though they were their own loved ones. Why the intense reactions?
- Rhode Island folks! I’ll be reading from “Correspondents” at Cranston Public Library on Oct. 22 at 7pm—and would love to meet you!
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection