New York expat Diane Pernet is an iconic figure in the streets of Paris, appearing daily in head-to-toe black mantilla, veil and sunglasses. She started one of the first fashion blogs nearly a decade ago and since then has founded a fashion film festival. I chatted with her for the NYTimes Styles section right before she brought her filmfest to her old hometown of Gotham for the very first time.
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection
- Natasha Lyonne Told Me Why She’s Addicted Now to SoulCycle, Not Drugs
- A Week in Indiana Showed Me Just how Widespread anti-LGBT Discrimination Really Is
- WANT CONTEMPORARY EDGE IN A CLASSICAL ENVELOPE? CHECK OUT VIENNA