- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection
- Natasha Lyonne Told Me Why She’s Addicted Now to SoulCycle, Not Drugs
- A Week in Indiana Showed Me Just how Widespread anti-LGBT Discrimination Really Is
Monthly Archives: April 2014
There’s a new French beauty in town. It’s Marine Vacth, an YSL and Chloé model turned actress (and 23-year-old mother!) I chatted with Vacth for the NYTimes’ T magazine blog about her starring role in François Ozon’s new film, Young and Beautiful, in … Continue reading
In summer 2013, the brutal beating death of young Harlem transgender woman Islan Nettles was but one of an alarming number of such assaults on trans women of color, often fatal, throughout the U.S. Half of all assaults on LGBTQ … Continue reading
New York expat Diane Pernet is an iconic figure in the streets of Paris, appearing daily in head-to-toe black mantilla, veil and sunglasses. She started one of the first fashion blogs nearly a decade ago and since then has founded … Continue reading
There’s a cool new social networking group in outer Bushwick, Brooklyn. They call themselves witches but they’re more about tarot cards and cool music than brooms and black cats. I hung out with them for the NYTimes Styles section and found out how … Continue reading