This feature I wrote (for the October 2013 issue of OUT magazine) has gotten thousands of views, tweets and comments. It’s about the HIV med Truvada, which, taken daily by HIV-negative people, can prevent HIV infection. So then why are so few guys taking it one year after the FDA approved it for this purpose, which means that most health plans will cover it? Read the story and find out.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection
- Natasha Lyonne Told Me Why She’s Addicted Now to SoulCycle, Not Drugs
- A Week in Indiana Showed Me Just how Widespread anti-LGBT Discrimination Really Is
- WANT CONTEMPORARY EDGE IN A CLASSICAL ENVELOPE? CHECK OUT VIENNA
- GAY MEN AND MISOGYNY: ROSE McGOWAN’S HALF-RIGHT