This feature I wrote (for the October 2013 issue of OUT magazine) has gotten thousands of views, tweets and comments. It’s about the HIV med Truvada, which, taken daily by HIV-negative people, can prevent HIV infection. So then why are so few guys taking it one year after the FDA approved it for this purpose, which means that most health plans will cover it? Read the story and find out.
- Rhode Island folks! I’ll be reading from “Correspondents” at Cranston Public Library on Oct. 22 at 7pm—and would love to meet you!
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection