- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection
- Natasha Lyonne Told Me Why She’s Addicted Now to SoulCycle, Not Drugs
- A Week in Indiana Showed Me Just how Widespread anti-LGBT Discrimination Really Is
Monthly Archives: September 2013
This feature I wrote (for the October 2013 issue of OUT magazine) has gotten thousands of views, tweets and comments. It’s about the HIV med Truvada, which, taken daily by HIV-negative people, can prevent HIV infection. So then why are so … Continue reading
For my money, Gossip diva Beth Ditto was the star of last night’s French-import tribute to Edith Piaf at the Beacon Theater, which I covered for my After Hours performance blog for the NYTimes’ T magazine. She rocked out to “L’homme … Continue reading