In August 2013, Splash Bar–which ushered in a whole new era of high-end, snazzy gay bars when it opened way back in 1991–put its famous go-go gods under the shower nozzles for the last time. Here, Michael Musto, Lady Bunny and others recall hijinks at the venue whose tiny stage hosted the likes of Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears and *both* Pattis (LaBelle and LuPone, thank you very much).
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection
- Natasha Lyonne Told Me Why She’s Addicted Now to SoulCycle, Not Drugs
- A Week in Indiana Showed Me Just how Widespread anti-LGBT Discrimination Really Is
- WANT CONTEMPORARY EDGE IN A CLASSICAL ENVELOPE? CHECK OUT VIENNA