Jinkx Monsoon, the 25-year-old Season Five winner of Logo’s cult hit “Ru Paul’s Drag Race,” delighted us on the show with her deep knowledge of old-school references like Edie Beale from “Grey Gardens.” With her pianist sidekick Major Scales, she extends the oldey-timey hijinks to “The Vaudevillians,” her cabaret show packed with Jazz Age redos of pop hits like Britney Spears’ “Toxic” and Queen’s “Fat-Bottomed Girls.”
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection
- Natasha Lyonne Told Me Why She’s Addicted Now to SoulCycle, Not Drugs