Cabaret and performance art, strange acts that take place in dark clubs and intimate rooms late at night, are a passion of mine. For my first post for AFTER HOURS, my new blog on that scene for the New York Times’ T magazine online, I caught a new batch of covers at Joe’s Pub from performance icon John Kelly, who made his name channeling Joni Mitchell but whose voice can paint in many colors other than blue.
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection
- Natasha Lyonne Told Me Why She’s Addicted Now to SoulCycle, Not Drugs