Reportedly sick with the flu, Fiona Apple seemed as though she’d never come down from her room at the Soho Grand for our March 2012 W magazine chat to mark her new album, The Idler Wheel… But she finally rallied, accepting the fresh-squeezed OJ I’d brought her, and was weirdly, adorably funny and sweet talking about the onstage meltdowns of her youth–and why she’s a hermit who’d rather spend time with her beloved pitbull, Janet, than with people.
- Rhode Island folks! I’ll be reading from “Correspondents” at Cranston Public Library on Oct. 22 at 7pm—and would love to meet you!
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection