Spring 2012 when I was living in Paris, I spent an afternoon with German photographer Cathleen Naundorf in her sprawling top-floor apartment overlooking the treetops of my favorite Paris park, Butte Chaumont. The occasion was the publication of her book, Haute Couture, and the accompanying show at Paris’ Creative Door, and the assignment was for W.
- Rhode Island folks! I’ll be reading from “Correspondents” at Cranston Public Library on Oct. 22 at 7pm—and would love to meet you!
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection