For the New York Times’ T magazine, I had the chance to spend an amazing week the summer of 2012 in Biarritz, France, a beautiful old Atlantic Coast resort town whose laid-back surf vibe has earned it the moniker “French California.”
- Rhode Island folks! I’ll be reading from “Correspondents” at Cranston Public Library on Oct. 22 at 7pm—and would love to meet you!
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection