The masked performance artist Narcissister has been getting attention in downtown New York recently for her shows, which are full of sophisticated, eye-bending, often X-rated and slyly subversive sight gags. She never takes off her creepy plastic Barbie mask and doesn’t want anyone to know her real identity. But she recently sat down with me on the Lower East Side, for the New York Times‘ Styles section, to talk about what inspired her to create this playfully perverted masked madwoman.
- Rhode Island folks! I’ll be reading from “Correspondents” at Cranston Public Library on Oct. 22 at 7pm—and would love to meet you!
- Here I Am on Woodstock Book Talk Chatting About “Correspondents”
- Events for “Correspondents” !!!
- I’m really excited to announce my new novel, CORRESPONDENTS, out May 14 from Grove Atlantic.
- Caitlyn Jenner and the Prison-House of Perfection